Sunday, September 29, 2019

The Game That Went Wrong!

It was 9. 00pm on a dark and cold night. Michael, Simon, Steffanie and Gemma were walking through the woods. â€Å"God it's a bit dark here init! † said Steff as they were trudging through the dirt and the tall, dark trees. â€Å"God you're a wimp! † said Mike as he came up behind her and scared her half to death. Steff grabbed his hand so tightly you could nearly see his face turn purple. â€Å"Guys†¦..! † shouted gem a few feet behind them, â€Å"I think we've lost si! † â€Å"What do you mean LOST him? † â€Å"He was right behind us! † said a scared and worried steff, â€Å"you know si, he's probably just being stupid† â€Å"yeh well it isn't very funny is it! Si, Si, give it up now, it isn't funny† They kept walking while shouting him. â€Å"Guys, he's bin gone for nearly an hour now, where is he? † gem said! They kept walking and finally came to the end of the woods; Steff was really worrying about him now. â€Å"I thought I said to stick together but no†¦ That's too much to ask isn't it! We can't do anything without someone going missing or something going wrong! † â€Å"Try his mobile† gem pulled out her mobile and started ringing him, â€Å"it's switched off! † â€Å"Great†¦ just bloody great! † â€Å"Si! † screamed steff. It was at this point that everyone was starting to get worried. What if something has happened to him? † â€Å"Will you shut up; you're giving me a headache! Look he said he was going to hide in the woods and try and scare you but he's been gone way too long now! † â€Å"Be careful, the last thing we need is to loose another one of us! † â€Å"Ill b fine! † Mike set off back inside the woods. It was even darker now as 2 hours had nearly passed. â€Å"What happens if we never see him again, I mean he could have been killed or anything! † â€Å"Steff!!!! Will you shut up, he will be fine, he's very much alive just lost or something! Stop exaggerating and calm down! † Mike came walking back towards us; there was no sign of Si! â€Å"Well†¦ where is he? Please tell me you found him! † â€Å"No, ive looked everywhere but there was no sign of him, all I found was this! † he put his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out Si's phone and wallet! â€Å"Oh my god! † â€Å"Something must have happened to him,† â€Å"He will turn up, don't worry, you know what Si is like! † â€Å"Its getting late, we gota tell someone! † â€Å"Look†¦ I aint leaving until we have found him! † â€Å"Im not giving up, he wouldn't give up on us! † It was at this point that everyone was panicking and didn't know what to do. Ring his mum; ask her if she's heard from him! † Gem pulled out her phone and started to ring, there was no answer, â€Å"I think they must be out or something because they aren't answering. † We've got half an hour to find him! † â€Å"If he doesn't turn up we'll just have to hope he's turned up at home or something! † They all stayed together and kept searching but they didn't find him, it was now 11. 30pm and to it was too dark and too late to keep looking for him. â€Å"I think we should get going† They all started walking up the street â€Å"I will try ringing his parents again when I get in, if I hear anything I will let u know! Mike said as he was walking down his drive, â€Å"ok†¦ I hope he is ok! † â€Å"See ya tomorrow! † It was a very long night for everyone, they didn't have a clue where Simon was or where he had gone, Steff was all up night as she couldn't sleep as she was too worried about Simon. Every time she looked at the clock just an hour had passed, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock and yet still no one had heard anything about Si. The next day Steff rang Mike to see if he had heard anything. â€Å"No I haven't, I rang his parents again this morning and they said they haven't heard from him and he never came home last night! they thought he had they said that they were worried so they have rang around and nobody has seen him so they rang the police to file a missing persons report so I think they have gone out looking for him! † â€Å"What exactly did you say to them, how did they take it? † â€Å"Well I spoke to his mum and I told her we were just messing about and we were just playing, then we lost Si and we went looking for him but couldn't find him, she was pretty upset, she started crying and I didn't know what to say, She said that if he's not found by within the next few hours could we give in a statement so I said yes? â€Å"Oh my god, what happens if we never see him again, it's my entire fault! † â€Å"Steff just calm down, we don't know what's happened yet, we just got to wait and see, it isn't your fault, it isn't any of our faults, we just got to stay calm and stick together! † â€Å"I hope he's ok or I will never forgive myself! † â€Å"Look I'm really sorry but I've got to go now, a police car has just pulled up outside my house! † â€Å"Ok, what are you going to say? † â€Å"I'm gonna be honest and tell them everything! † â€Å"Ok ring me later and tell me how it's gone, tra! Mike opened the door to the two police officers and they came in and sat down. With the look on the officers faces, Mike started to worry, â€Å"Were very sorry to deliver this news to you but I'm afraid we found Simons body! † â€Å"We found it in a black bag amongst some bushes deep in the woods, were very sorry! † Mike paused and didn't say anything, he was completely taken back. â€Å"God!! I didn't think he was dead, when did you find him, we were only having a bit of fun!! † â€Å"Were very sorry! † â€Å"I think his parents may want to speak to you shortly! † â€Å"Err err yeh that's ok! † the police officers got up and walked out! â€Å"

No comments:

Post a Comment